Seasonal Tax Preparer
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Seasonal Tax Preparer may work remotely and/or from one of our offices located in Pella or Urbandale, IA or Bethany or Stanberry, MO. The position is seasonal, beginning in November and ending in April. The Tax Preparer will:
· Prepare tax returns for individuals and businesses.
· Stay updated on regulations.
· Maintain competencies in firm software, QB, Sage.
Requirements and Qualifications
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Minimum of 3 years tax return preparation experience.
· Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy and to work with minimum supervision.
· Ability to communicate accurately and timely.
· Ability to adjust to and learn new software.
· Superior organizational skills.