Since 1979, our team has helped businesses:
- Minimize or avoid tax expose through proper tax planning.
- Build solid financial plans through a series of steps or objectives designed to accomplish your financial goals.
- Preserve estates for intended heirs, plan for family gifting, retirement planning, and family business transitions.
- Create strategic business plans to achieve growth and success.
- Solve business challenges, including the start of a new business and growth of an existing business.
- Design effective record keeping and accounting systems that help businesses function efficiently and profitably.
- Provide timely payroll services and properly handle all payroll and reporting requirements.
We will help you achieve your goals by providing service that is:
Timely and personal. Whether you are a big business or a small one, an individual with complicated affairs or relatively simple ones, we will provide you with the attention that you need, when you need it.
Responsive. Open communication is vital to a good client-professional relationship. We want you to feel comfortable asking questions and discussing your concerns at all times. Talk to us; you'll find we are great listeners, responsive to your needs and capable of meeting them.
Capable and confidential. We encourage you to look at our team, and see our dedication to higher-education standards. Your affairs will be handled with strict confidentiality and professionalism under the standards of the accounting profession.
A good value. Our fees are a function of both the time and expertise required for your work. Our goal is to give you value beyond what you pay.
| View Disclaimer
*Investment advisory services are offered through Avantax Planning PartnersSM. Commission-based securities products are offered through Avantax Investment ServicesSM, Member FINRA, SIPC. Insurance services offered through licensed agents of Avantax Planning Partners. 3200 Olympus Blvd., Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75019. The Avantax entities are independent of and unrelated to Welgaard CPAs & Advisors Although Avantax does not provide or supervise tax or accounting services, our Financial Professionals may offer these services through their independent outside business. Not all Financial Professionals are licensed to offer all products or services. Financial planning and investment advisory services require separate licenses. Avantax affiliated advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state