Connecting tax advice to wealth management.
Welgaard professionals partner with Honkamp Krueger Financial Services (HKFS) to meet the wealth management needs of our clients. We will work seamlessly with HKFS to offer you an all-encompassing approach to financial planning. As CPAs, we provide you with valuable advice on how to strategically approach your tax situation. HKFS offers a unique approach to wealth management by working in partnership with the CPAs at Welgaard to leverage your investment, insurance and retirement planning decisions with your tax planning.
How Welgaard and HKFS can help you?
- Tax analysis - You will receive a comprehensive view of your financial plan, incorporating taxes, investments, insurance, retirement and estate. Most investments and life insurance policies have tax aspects your CPA is familiar with and can integrate into your plan.
- Investment & Insurance Review – An independent and objective investment and insurance review ensures an experienced team is looking at the whole picture, rather than piece by piece.
- Free Services - Investment and risk management reviews are conducted at no charge.
- Savings - Investment and risk management reviews can uncover savings opportunities that are often significant.
- Financial Profile – Your CPA and HKFS financial advisor will team up to provide you with advice consistent with your financial situation and tax plan. After developing a plan, our ongoing assistance helps keep you on track with your goals.
- Confidence - Knowing experienced CPAs and advisors are working collectively in your favor assures you that your financial goals and dreams are obtainable.
*Investment advisory services are offered through Avantax Planning PartnersSM. Commission-based securities products are offered through Avantax Investment ServicesSM, Member FINRA, SIPC. Insurance services offered through licensed agents of Avantax Planning Partners. 3200 Olympus Blvd., Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75019. The Avantax entities are independent of and unrelated to Welgaard CPAs & Advisors Although Avantax does not provide or supervise tax or accounting services, our Financial Professionals may offer these services through their independent outside business. Not all Financial Professionals are licensed to offer all products or services. Financial planning and investment advisory services require separate licenses.