Connecting tax advice to wealth management.
Welgaard professionals partner with Honkamp Krueger Financial Services (HKFS) to meet the wealth management needs of our clients. We will work seamlessly with HKFS to offer you an all-encompassing approach to financial planning. As CPAs, we provide you with valuable advice on how to strategically approach your tax situation. HKFS offers a unique approach to wealth management by working in partnership with the CPAs at Welgaard to leverage your investment, insurance and retirement planning decisions with your tax planning.
How Welgaard and HKFS can help you?
- Tax analysis - You will receive a comprehensive view of your financial plan, incorporating taxes, investments, insurance, retirement and estate. Most investments and life insurance policies have tax aspects your CPA is familiar with and can integrate into your plan.
- Investment & Insurance Review – An independent and objective investment and insurance review ensures an experienced team is looking at the whole picture, rather than piece by piece.
- Free Services - Investment and risk management reviews are conducted at no charge.
- Savings - Investment and risk management reviews can uncover savings opportunities that are often significant.
- Financial Profile – Your CPA and HKFS financial advisor will team up to provide you with advice consistent with your financial situation and tax plan. After developing a plan, our ongoing assistance helps keep you on track with your goals.
- Confidence - Knowing experienced CPAs and advisors are working collectively in your favor assures you that your financial goals and dreams are obtainable.
* Advisory Services offered through Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor.
** Securities offered through ProEquities, Inc., a Registered Broker Dealer and member FINRA and SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. and Welgaard Financial Services are independent of ProEquities, Inc. ProEquities provides financial products and services, and does not provide or supervise tax or accounting services. Advisors may provide tax, accounting, or other services through their independent outside business, but these services are separate and apart from ProEquities.
Please be advised that presently Stan Schuring holds Series 6 and 63 licenses in Iowa, Missouri and Colorado and Mike Ver Meer hold Series 6 and 63 Licenses in Iowa. For residents of other states in which registration is not held, proper license and registrations must be obtained before proceeding further. No part of this communication should be construed as an offer to sell any security or provide investment advice or recommendation. Securities offered through ProEquities, Inc. will fluctuate in value and are subject to investment risk including possible loss of principal.